Complaints & returns
As a private consumer purchasing products from Silver Snipers Shop, you have a 14-days withdrawal period under the terms of the Swedish Distance and Doorstep Selling Act. This means that you are entitled to cancel your purchase by informing GEP of this within 14 days of receiving the order. The return terms are not valid if the item has been personalized or modified to meet your specific requirements. You will, however, have to pay for the return transport to GEP’s warehouse in Habo, Sweden, if the items have been delivered to you. When cancelling your purchase, you will receive a full refund of the product expenses to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item provided that the products are in re-sellable condition.
Kindly follow the steps below in order to make a return:
- Contact GEP customer service at: email@example.com to let us know that you wish to return ordered item(s). You have to contact us within 14 days from receiving your order.
- Fill in the return & claims form provided by our customer service
- If possible, make sure all products are undamaged, in their original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Send the goods to the address in the return form. You will pay for any freight costs for the returning goods. Note! The consumer carries the transport risk. This means that the consumer is liable to pay for any articles lost or damaged in transport. Keep in mind to always ask for a receipt when you return goods. This way the shipment can always be traced.
Should you receive an incorrect delivery, or a damaged or otherwise faulty item, we kindly ask you to notify us as soon as possible. You are always entitled to complain about damaged or faults in products within a reasonable period after you noticed or should have noticed the fault. If you want to submit a claim concerning a fault in a product that you have ordered, you must contact GEP as soon as possible after discovering the fault.
Please follow the steps below in order to make a claim:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return & claims form
- Please provide images showing the damage
- In order for GEP to make a correct evaluation and fully accept your claim we need you to keep the product, product packaging and transport packaging until the claim is finalized. We will inspect products that have been returned for faults and wear and, if GEP establishes that the claim is valid we will replace the defect product with a new product, rectify the fault or refund the purchase price. We aim to send out new or repaired products within 30 days of receiving the claim, depending on the type of product that the claim relates to.
GEP reserves the right to refuse a claim if the product is not faulty under the terms of the Swedish Consumer Sales Act or another relevant act. In the case of claims, we follow the guidelines provided by the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN). GEP TC Promoshop will pay the return shipping costs for claims that have been accepted, if we wish to have the products in return. Products which are being returned must be packed carefully and preferably in the original packaging, in order to prevent any further damage.
The amount corresponding to the returned item(s) will be refunded to the same credit card you used at the time of purchase, as soon as our warehouse has received